Every nerd dreams of the world’s best colleges!! Unfortunately, it is not easy to crack admission to the world’s top colleges. They demand excellent grades, curricular activities, and community participation. But is it all? What about the lofty fee structure?
As per the recent US News and World Report rankings, at least 19 colleges (of the top 20 universities) in the US charge more than $55,000 as their yearly tuition. To some, it can be shocking, but for others, this tuition money is worthwhile and justifiable.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Is expensive Higher education a really bad idea or is it right to make quality education expensive?
- Does student loan forgiveness solve the problem?
- How do we give a better learning environment to brilliant minds without burning pockets
Who should attend:
- Parents of teenage students
- Students in Higher Schools
- College Heads
- School Heads
- Education Consultants/Career Counselors